Strawberry Peach Banana Smoothie Recipe (5 Ingredients!)
Fruity, tart, yet sweet…come try a strawberry peach banana smoothie! This delicious smoothie is perfect for breakfast with no added sugar and just 5 simple ingredients. You will love how all the fruit flavors blend together into one thick, tasty smoothie.Jump to Recipe
Banana Peach Strawberry Smoothie With Yogurt
Sometimes I make smoothies with yogurt, and sometimes I do not. In the case of this peach strawberry banana smoothie, I found that a small amount of greek yogurt gave it the perfect thickness.
However, if you have a dairy allergy you can easily swap out Greek yogurt for coconut yogurt (the So Delicious brand is my favorite!) or cashew yogurt.
Or, if you want to make a peach strawberry banana smoothie with no yogurt, you can omit the yogurt in this recipe. The smoothie might end up a little bit less thick, but you can always add in extra frozen fruit to remedy this.
The great thing about smoothies is that they are SO customizable!
Save this recipe for later by pinning to pinterest
These are the 5 ingredients I put in my strawberry peach banana smoothie:
Fresh Peaches – you just can’t beat the flavor of fresh peaches vs. frozen. Plus, I love the little specks that the peach skin gives the blended smoothie. Make sure you wait for your peaches to ripen so they are nice and sweet, but not rotten! If you only have clingstone peaches, here is a tip for cutting them open. If you only have frozen peaches on hand, you can use those, but you may need to add more liquid.
Frozen Strawberries – it can be hard to find sweet strawberries at the supermarket, whether fresh OR frozen. So for this recipe, I decided to go with frozen strawberries to bring about a thicker texture for the smoothie without using ice.
Frozen Banana – I always freeze my own bananas for smoothies. It is much more cost effective than buying a bag of pre-frozen bananas! Just peel some bananas, flash freeze them on a baking sheet, and then put them in a ziploc freezer bag for whenever you want to make a smoothie.
Greek Yogurt – As I mentioned before, you can easily adjust this ingredient depending on your dietary preferences.
Fruit Juice – this sweetens up the smoothie without needing to add any extra sugar! I recommend choosing a blend that is 100% juice and contains at least one of the fruit ingredients we’re using (peach, strawberry, or banana). I used Orange Peach Mango juice because that’s what I had on hand, but you can definitely mix it up!
How to Make a Peach Strawberry Banana Smoothie
It is pretty easy to make this smoothie at home! These are the steps you’ll need to follow:
Slice the fresh peaches and remove the pit. Add to the blender.
Add all other ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust for sweetness or thickness if desired.
Customizing Your Smoothie
Want to add more flavors or more healthiness to this smoothie? Here are some add-ins that might make it even better! If you try them, let me know what you think!
- For extra protein, add in some oats (either before or after blending). I do this with some of my other smoothies. It’s especially great if you’re having it for breakfast!
- Add in some kind of healthy seed, like chia or flax seed.
- Cut up some fresh strawberries and mix in for more texture and flavor.
- Or, if you don’t want to go healthy but make this a dessert smoothie, add whipped cream on top! 😉
More Smoothie Recipes:
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Banana Pear Smoothie
- Easy Peach Smoothie
- Mango Cherry Smoothie
- Strawberry Grape Smoothie
- Strawberry Cherry Smoothie
Strawberry Peach Banana Smoothie RecipeCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you are craving a sweet fruit smoothie on a hot summer day, try this strawberry peach banana smoothie! Made with just 5 ingredients, this healthy smoothie is filled with mouthwatering fruit flavors, with just a tad of Greek yogurt to thicken it up.
2 ripe peaches
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 frozen banana
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt*
1 cup fruit juice*
- Slice the fresh peaches, removing the pit. Do not remove the peel unless you’d like to. Put the peaches in the blender.
- Add the strawberries, banana, greek yogurt, and fruit juice to the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
- If you are dairy free, you can use coconut or cashew yogurt – or omit the yogurt all together. It just won’t be quite as thick without the yogurt.
- Use your favorite fruit juice blend – preferably a juice that has at least one of the following included: peach, strawberry, or banana. I used Orange Peach Mango juice.
- The fruit juice is meant to add sweetness to the smoothie, but if your fresh/frozen fruit is very unripe, you may want to add a little bit of maple syrup or agave. This just depends on your preference.
I hope this strawberry peach banana smoothie is the perfect refreshing snack or breakfast for you on a hot day! I love this recipe and so does the family. You can customize it by adding in more protein, or even by making it into a dessert smoothie. So are you ready? Head to the kitchen and make one for yourself today!