Carrot Pineapple Cucumber Juice – Easy Recipe!
Looking for a healthy and refreshing drink that is both delicious and free of added sugars? Look no further than our carrot pineapple cucumber juice! Made with fresh, all-natural ingredients, this juice is the perfect choice for anyone looking to stay hydrated and satisfied without consuming excess sugar.
Here is what you’ll need to make this refreshing summer juice:
Whole pineapple – that’s right, we’ll use a whole fresh pineapple for this recipe! The fresh pineapple is so much better than anything canned, and it adds a great sweetness to the drink.
Navel Oranges – a few oranges will complement all the other ingredients and also add more sweetness.
Cucumber – there’s nothing refreshing quite like a cucumber. We’ll use one whole cucumber for this recipe.
Carrots – we’ll also use 2 carrots, which will add to the nutrients and health benefits of the juice.
Save this recipe for later by pinning to Pinterest
How to Make Carrot Pineapple Cucumber Juice
It is super easy to make fruit & veggie juice at home. There are really two ways you can make this juice.
Prepare all the fruits and veggies. Wash and cut them all into smaller pieces. For the pineapple, cut the top and rind off. Then cut the pineapple down and around the core. Then cut into strips. Add all the ingredients to a juicer in small batches. Stir, chill, and serve!
If you don’t have a juicer, you can use this method instead. Prepare all the fruits and veggies the same way, but instead of putting them in the juicer, put them in the blender. Blend them all up and then strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove the pulp.
Recipe Tips & Adjustments
The awesome thing about juice is you can customize it SO many different ways! You can add more fruit and veggies depending on what you have in your fridge—or you can just add in little flavorings!
Other fruits and veggies to add/substitute
- Sub apples for oranges if you don’t have any
- Add papaya for an extra tropical twist
- Add celery, spinach, or kale if you want extra nutrients
Flavorings to add:
- Add lemon or lime for a zing, plus extra citrus
- Add ginger for a little spice (plus it is super good for you!)
Some other common combinations I’ve seen for juice include pineapple cucumber juice (by itself) carrot pineapple ginger juice, pineapple carrot apple juice, or kale carrot pineapple juice.
See what I mean when I say there are TONS of ways to customize your juice?! 🙂
What are the benefits of carrot and pineapple juice?
The benefits of carrot and pineapple juice have to do with the nutrients they each provide. Carrots are high in beta carotene, which converts into vitamin A in the body. Pineapple are high in vitamin C.
And then there are cucumbers too, which have quite a few nutrients, like vitamin K, B, and C!
Should I peel carrots or cucumbers for juice?
There is no need to peel the carrots or the cucumber for this juice! Leaving the skin on gives you even more nutrients. You won’t see the skin at all, so it doesn’t matter!
More Fruity Drinks
- Fruit Smoothies Without Yogurt
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Grape Strawberry Smoothie
- Banana Pear Smoothie
Carrot Pineapple Cucumber Juice
- Chef's Knife
- 1 whole pineapple
- 3 naval oranges
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large cucumber
- Wash and prepare all of the fruits and vegetables.
- Cut the top and rind off of the pineapple. Then cut the pineapple down and around the core. Then cut into strips that will fit into the juicer.
- Turn the juicer on and start the juicing process, placing all ingredients in the juicer chute in small batches.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have a juicer, you can blend the ingredients in a blender and strain out the pulp through a sieve.
- Stir and enjoy fresh or refrigerate for up to 3 days!
- There is no need to peel the carrots or cucumber before juicing them.
- Feel free to add extra flavorings like lemon, lime, or ginger!
Packed with vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin C and beta-carotene, carrot pineapple cucumber juice is a great way to support your overall health and wellness. So why wait? Try this delicious and refreshing juice recipe today!